CSC Holdings Limited a leading public listed foundation and geotechnical engineering specialist in Singapore invites good calibre candidates who are willing to embrace challenges in an expanding organization to apply for the following position(s):
- Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable.
- Prepare monthly closing, audit schedule and aging reports.
- Update bank balances and cash flow records.
- Ad hoc tasks when required.
- Minimum Diploma in Accounting.
- 1 to 2 years of relevant working experience.
- Proficient in Excel and other Microsoft Office applications.
- ACCPAC Window knowledge will be an advantage.
- Immediate position.
- Preparation of monthly progress claims for submission to main contractors/clients and follow-up on progress payment certifications and payment collections.
- Compilation of project costings for monthly monitoring.
- Source and invite quotations from sub-contractors, suppliers, etc.
- Evaluation of sub-contractors’ quotations and issue of letter of award for sub-contract works.
- Contracts administration such as documentation, submission of quotations for variation works, project accounts finalization upon completion, etc.
- Certification of sub-contractors’ payments.
- Provide support in any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Diploma/Degree in Quantity Surveying/Buildings.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience on site and taking off.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Able to work independently with minimum guidance including liaison with the Main Contractors/Consultants/Clients, Sub-contractors, Suppliers, etc.
- Able to start work with short notice.
Salary offered will commensurate with qualifications and experience. Please submit your detailed resume stating qualifications, work experience, current and expected salary to:-
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.