CSC Holdings Limited a leading public listed foundation and geotechnical engineering specialist in Singapore invites good calibre candidates who are willing to embrace challenges in an expanding organization to apply for the following position(s):
Plan, execute, monitor and control works program and activities for projects including:
- Leading the project team in day-to-day operation.
- Monitoring of project budget.
- Liaise with consultants, main contractors, clients and relevant authorities.
- Attend regular site meetings.
- Strive for customers’ recognition of good job services through continual improvement.
- Supervise and monitor the site labor force and the work of subcontractors.
- Oversee quality control and safety and health matters on the site.
- Resolve any or other site related technical problems encountered.
- Any other duties delegated from head office, from time to time.
- Recognized Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Must be eligible for registration with the PE Board Singapore.
- More than 5 years’ experience in heavy foundation engineering works such as large diameter bored piles, precast piles, etc.
- Excellent communication skills and able to work with employees at all levels.
- Ability to interface with internal and external customers.
- Able to deliver in a fast pace environment.
- Class 3 driving license.
- Relevant working managerial experience as a main contractor in LTA projects is preferred.
Salary offered will commensurate with qualifications and experience. Please submit your detailed resume stating qualifications, work experience, current and expected salary to:-
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.