CSC Holdings Limited a leading public listed foundation and geotechnical engineering specialist in Singapore invites good calibre candidates who are willing to embrace challenges in an expanding organization to apply for the following position(s):
- Your primary role is to assist the Project Manager in the planning, design and day to day running of foundation/geotechnical engineering projects undertaken by the company.
- Preparation of design calculations and technical drawings for the projects.
- Determine operation requirements and to assist Project Manager in preparing schedule.
- Liaise with sub-contractor and consultants for the execution of works.
- Ensure timely delivery of projects according to schedule.
- Updating of project records for reporting purposes and submission of reports.
- Attend site meetings and resolve technical/operational issues independently.
- Undertake ad-hoc duties assigned by Project Manager related to project execution.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Must be eligible for registration with the PE Board Singapore.
- Preferably with 1 year of foundation/geotechnical working experience.
- Able to work in a fast pace environment and have a passion in foundation/geotechnical engineering.
- Class 3 driving license preferred.
- Ability to source for supplies and quotation for tendering.
- Evaluation of price comparison and costing summary.
- Taking off quantities for tender.
- To assist in tender documentation/cost tabulation.
- Provide support in any other adhoc duties as assigned from time to time.
- Degree or Diploma in Quantity Surveying.
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience in construction. Entry level candidates will also be considered.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Able to work independently with minimum guidance and under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
Salary offered will commensurate with qualifications and experience. Please submit your detailed resume stating qualifications, work experience, current and expected salary to:-
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.