CSC Holdings Limited a leading public listed foundation and geotechnical engineering specialist in Singapore invites good calibre candidates who are willing to embrace challenges in an expanding organization to apply for the following position(s):
- Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable.
- Prepare monthly closing, audit schedule and aging reports.
- Update bank balances and cash flow records.
- Ad hoc tasks when required.
- Minimum Diploma in Accounting.
- 1 to 2 years of relevant working experience.
- Proficient in Excel and other Microsoft Office applications.
- ACCPAC Window knowledge will be an advantage.
- Immediate position.
- Assist on workshop tools repair.
- Testing and maintenance on electrical and electronic system.
- Troubleshooting on electrical and electronic.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Higher Nitec or Diploma in Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
- 2 to 3 years working experience.
- Understanding of AC/DC principles.
- Able to read electrical circuit.
- Preferably with class 3 licence.
- Able to work at constructions site.
- Preparation of monthly progress claims for submission to main contractors/clients and follow-up on progress payment certifications and payment collections.
- Compilation of project costings for monthly monitoring.
- Source and invite quotations from sub-contractors, suppliers, etc.
- Evaluation of sub-contractors’ quotations and issue of letter of award for sub-contract works.
- Contracts administration such as documentation, submission of quotations for variation works, project accounts finalization upon completion, etc.
- Certification of sub-contractors’ payments.
- Provide support in any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Diploma/Degree in Quantity Surveying/Buildings.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience on site and taking off.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Able to work independently with minimum guidance including liaison with the Main Contractors/Consultants/Clients, Sub-contractors, Suppliers, etc.
- Able to start work with short notice.
- Assisting sites to implement site safety plans.
- Ensure that the provisions of WSQ legal and other requirements are adhered to and also to implement and promote the WSQ programme.
- Liaising with MOM on safety issues, application of factory permit and other safety statutory requirements for compliance by sites.
- To advise and assist the project manager to identify and assess any foreseeable risk arising from the workplace or work processes.
- To advise and recommend measures to the project manager to eliminate any foreseeable risk to any person at the workplace.
- To develop safe work procedure to control the identified risks at the workplace.
- Performing safety audits on sites.
- Investigating all incidents which occurred and recommending appropriate safety measures to prevent their occurrence.
- Report; investigate injuries, damages and loss incurred.
- Monitor corrective and preventive actions taken by relevant parties to address non-conformities.
- Ensure all health and safety policies/WSQ Operational Control procedures are followed strictly by the project staff and workforces/sub-contractors.
- Minimum GCE ‘O’ Level.
- Certificates in Workplace Safety and Health.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in construction industry.
- Registered with MOM as WSHO.
- Class 3 driving licence.
- Available to start work in 1 week notice.
Salary offered will commensurate with qualifications and experience. Please submit your detailed resume stating qualifications, work experience, current and expected salary to:-
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.