CSC Holdings Limited a leading public listed foundation and geotechnical engineering specialist in Singapore invites good calibre candidates who are willing to embrace challenges in an expanding organization to apply for the following position(s):
- Your primary role is to assist the Project Manager in the planning, design and day to day running of foundation/geotechnical engineering projects undertaken by the company.
- Preparation of design calculations and technical drawings for the projects.
- Determine operation requirements and to assist Project Manager in preparing schedule.
- Liaise with sub-contractor and consultants for the execution of works.
- Ensure timely delivery of projects according to schedule.
- Updating of project records for reporting purposes and submission of reports.
- Attend site meetings and resolve technical/operational issues independently.
- Undertake ad-hoc duties assigned by Project Manager related to project execution.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Must be eligible for registration with the PE Board Singapore.
- Preferably with 1 year of foundation/geotechnical working experience.
- Able to work in a fast pace environment and have a passion in foundation/geotechnical engineering.
- Class 3 driving license preferred.
Salary offered will commensurate with qualifications and experience. Please submit your detailed resume stating qualifications, work experience, current and expected salary to:-
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.